Accountancy Services: Fixed fee from £15 per month

Looking for the best online accountants? We provide company accounts, tax returns, VAT returns, bookkeeping services, self assessments, payroll services and more to sole traders, limited companies, partnerships, llps, contractors and individuals across the UK. We are best known for our all-inclusive unlimited service plan, which includes all accounting services required by a UK business and more for a fixed monthly fee.

Bookkeeping Services

Fully managed bookkeeping service allowing you to run your business.

Financial Reports

Financial reports that help make better business decisions and identify tax savings.

Payroll Services

Payroll service that is completely managed from beginning to end.

Our signature all inclusive accountancy package

More Than Accountants specialises in an accounting package that aims to boost your company’s profitability while lowering your tax bill.

This package includes all of your accounting needs and more. Bookkeeping on a monthly or quarterly basis, company accounts, VAT returns (if applicable), management reports, regular tax reviews and advice, and self-assessments. All completed using Xero accountancy software.

Unlimited Telephone and Email Support

No question is too big or small; no concern is too insignificant.

True unlimited accounting package that covers all of your accounting needs with no hidden costs. We guarantee a maximum three-hour response time to your enquiries.

Unlimited telephone & email support

Never any hidden costs

Guaranteed 3 hour response times

What "extras" are included in the fixed monthly fee?

We want to help you grow your business while also lowering your tax burden.

We provide you with quarterly or monthly management reports using Xero Accounting Software and Dext Receipt Reading Technology, allowing you to make informed company business decisions and allowing your accountant to provide you with regular tax guidance.

Monthly or Quarterly Management Reports

Xero & Dext Included

Regular Tax Advice

Switching Accountant - Easy Transition

Want To Join Us? We take care of everything!

We quickly take over all of your accounting needs once you give us the green light. If necessary, we will contact your prior accountant on your behalf, with the goal of bringing your accounting and tax situation up to date as quickly as possible.

We contact your current accountant on your behalf.

We make contact with HMRC to get approved as your accountant.

You keep doing what you love, which is running your business..

Trusted by 1000+ small to medium sized businesses across the UK

Learn what it’s like to utilise More Than Accountants’ all-inclusive unlimited accountancy service from a few of our customers.

Based on 144 reviews
Isaac Matovu
Isaac Matovu
Great accountants and highly responsive and helpful to all our needs. They are able to take the time to clearly explain everything that is expected and required. Including providing application like xero and reciept bank which streamlines our ability to keep our books. Tariq Ali was extremly helpful!
Deeps Mistry
Deeps Mistry
Thanks to Andrew and particularly Ryan, He is always very keen to help and is very persistent which is something i was looking for in an accountant but it very rare. Thanks so much and looking forward to continuing the professional relationship
Excellent remote accountancy service. I have been using them for over 5 years now and their service is excellent. Andrew & Ryan have always been available to help.
Kieran Wilson
Kieran Wilson
I have only just started working with More Than Accountants and I already feel at ease. When it comes to tax and booking keeping I have let it slip a little due to various events and I can honestly say More Than Accountants are definitely what there name suggests they have gone above and beyond to help me and not only that teach me, so I can do better business they have amazing, friendly staff and they have resources that can help further your business I 100% recommend these for anyone . Honestly Thanks again.
Natalie Weller
Natalie Weller
We could not have asked for a more welcoming, helpful company to engage with. Simon, always a pleasure to talk too and sorts any queries faster than lighting. Jamie in credit control, brilliant communication and always pleasant to deal with. And Khamis, absolute star. A lot of work needed on a very short space of time, and is always calm and reassuring. A huge thank you from us for saving us a lot of time and grey hairs
Russell Gambier
Russell Gambier
I have used More than Accountants for over5 years now. They are always helpful and approachable. Ready to help with problems and resolve issues. Thanks to Danny and Jamie for help and advice.
Martin Brimicombe
Martin Brimicombe
Really great company, would definitely recommend them!
Richard Brown
Richard Brown
Very professional team who always resolve issues to my satisfaction.
S Brady
S Brady
The team at More than Accountants are very friendly and easy to deal with. Great value for money. Thanks :]

Ready to get our all-inclusive professional accountancy service?

Join thousands of business owners receiving our 5 star rated service.

Generate a Personalised Quote to Get Started

Frequently Asked Questions

The services provided may, predictably, vary depending on the bundle you choose, and some products may be priced separately.

Make sure you have a breakdown of their responsibilities to you, as well as the costs of any ‘extras’ that may be charged on top of the monthly accountancy fee, before you sign up with a new accountancy service. More Than Accountants do not have any “extras” our fixed monthly fee covers all your accountancy needs.

Initial assistance

  • Initial consultation/advice on the most appropriate business structure.
  • Companies House can help you incorporate your business (if a limited company).
  • If you’re a sole trader or a partner in a partnership, you must register for self-assessment.
  • Help you open a bank account for your business.
  • VAT registration if required for your business.
  • Make a Corporation Tax registration for your business (for limited companies).
  • Set up a PAYE account for your company.
  • Create a payroll system for all employees.

Monthly or quarterly accounting tasks that are ongoing

  • Bookkeeping on a monthly or quarterly basis.
  • Submit VAT returns on a quarterly basis.
  • Run the monthly pay run (and make sure you’re in compliance with the new RTI standards).
  • Provide all employees with pay slips on a monthly or weekly basis.
  • Prepare the company’s annual financial statements.
  • Annual Tax Return for Corporations (CT600).
  • Dividend declarations.
  • Management reports.
  • Companies House will receive your Annual Return (AR01).
  • Changes to your company’s information will be reported to Companies House.
  • Provide mortgage or rental agreement references.
  • Any correspondence from Companies House and HMRC will be dealt with.

Added-value services

  • Filling out your self-assessment form. All self-employed people and company directors are required to file one, and a partnership is required to file a separate return in addition to the returns of its members.
  • If necessary, providing a registered office address for the limited corporation.
  • Making IR35 contract assessments available to the public (if you are a personal service company, such as an IT contractor).
  • Ongoing proactive tax advice.
  • facilitating access to commercial insurance providers (PI insurance, tax investigation, business liability).
  • Services provided by IFA (advice on financial services products, such as mortgages, pensions, and life insurance).

Your Responsibilities

  • Your accountant can only fulfil their responsibilities to you if you supply them with the information they need on time and accurately.
  • You’ll have to list all of the invoices you’ve received, as well as any costs you’ve claimed and any additional revenue or expenses.
  • All correspondence from Companies House or HMRC, as well as copies of your bank statements, must be forwarded.
  • Depending on how ‘online’ your accountant is, many of these duties may be simply accomplished via the internet.